Are you curious about the city you live in?
If we asked you “What’s possible?” would you look for an answer?
At HCMA, we’re serious about improving our world through architecture that puts people and the planet first, while being engaging in the civic issues that affect our communities. We bring together passionate, intelligent and engaged individuals who want to make a significant impact.
We’re now looking to add a number of Architects to our team. If you enjoy weaving curiosity and social impact into the future of architectural thinking, we want to hear from you.
You’re well-suited for this Architect position if you:
- Are passionate about architecture and design’s role in solving complex societal challenges
- Have a progressive understanding of architecture, the design of public spaces, and future technology trends
- Appreciate high-quality architectural design and the ability to apply rigour and design intent to all levels of detailing
- Have one to five years as a registered Architect in designing public buildings and community spaces, as well as experience in planning or designing urban space
- Are experienced in developing projects from start to finish with minimum supervision, including conceptualizing, designing, construction, contract documents and liaising with contractors, specialist sub-consultants and clients
- Are proficient in SketchUp, Revit, and Adobe InDesign Suite
- Have strong technical, graphic, organizational, and communication skills
- Are committed to professionalism and can either self-direct your work or collaborate as a team
- Direct site supervision and construction administration experience an asset
We are looking for people who:
- Believe in design excellence and have a strong portfolio to back it up
- Are committed to developing their technical abilities and understanding of how buildings are realized
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal / interpersonal) and a positive attitude
If this new opportunity excites you and you want to express your interest, please prepare a submission to us: include your resume, portfolio and most importantly we want to know what you are passionate about and why HCMA is right for you. Send this along to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.